1. Plan the ordering of your visa in advance. As the month of May approaches, there will be a large numbe...
1. Plan the ordering of your visa in advance. As the month of May approaches, there will be a large number of applications and the time period for consideration may increase. The same applies to booking tickets: as the travel date approaches, there simply may be no tickets available.
2. Please carefully read the information on the website of the embassy in Russia. There are several options for where you can receive visas, including the use of the "Pony Express" service or at embassies of other countries. There is no need to go to Moscow.
Find out more about visas here:
Useful information can also be found here:
3. Invitations: it is best to obtain an invitation from friends residing in Latvia.
4. You can book hotels directly by choosing from https://www.hotels.com/de805270/hotels-riga-latvia/?pos=HCOM_EMEA&locale=en_IE, booking.com or
V. Samoylenko (В. Самойленко)/«Одноклассники»